1 – LEGAL NOTICE
This website is owned by ONLYDETAILS, S.L. with CIF B93328870 and address at Poligono Industrial La Campana, Nave 39 – 29660 Marbella (Malaga) – Spain and registered in the Registro Mercantil of Malaga with the following data : Volume 5272, folio 167, inscription 1, sheet MA-123015.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us at: email@example.com
This website is governed by the regulations exclusively applicable in Spain, as are both domestic and foreign users of this website.
Access to our website by the USER is free of charge and is subject to prior reading and full, express and unreserved acceptance of these GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE in force at the time of access, which we ask you to read carefully. The USER, when using our portal, its contents or services, accepts and expressly submits to the general conditions of use of the same. If the user does not agree with these conditions of use, must refrain from using this portal and operating through it.
At any time we can modify the presentation and configuration of our website, expand or reduce services, and even remove it from the network, as well as the services and content provided, all unilaterally and without notice.
1.1 – INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All contents, texts, images, brands and source codes are our property or those of third parties from whom their exploitation rights have been acquired, and are protected by Intellectual and Industrial Property rights.
The user only has the right to a private use of the same, without profit motive, and needs express authorization to modify them, reproduce them, exploit them, distribute them or exercise any right belonging to the owner.
1.2 – ACCESS CONDITIONS
Access to our website is free of charge and requires no prior subscription or registration.
Bearing in mind the impossibility of control over the information, content and services contained in other websites that can be accessed through the links that our website may make available, we inform you that we are exempt from any liability for damages of any kind that might result from the use of these websites, alien to our company, by the user.
– Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
– For what purposes we collect the data we request.
– What is the legitimacy for its handling.
– How long we keep them.
– To which addressees your data are communicated.
– What your rights are.
RESPONSIBLE: see data in the header.
PURPOSE, LEGITIMATION AND CONSERVATION of the processing of data sent through:
– Purpose: To provide you with a means by which you may contact us and respond to your requests for information, as well as to send you communications of our products, services and activities, including by electronic means (e-mail), if you tick the acceptance box.
– Legitimation: The user’s consent when requesting information from us through our contact form and by checking the box for acceptance of sending information.
– Conservation: Once your request has been resolved by means of our form or answered by e-mail, if it has not generated a new action, and if you have accepted to receive commercial shipments, until you request their cancellation.
– Purpose: To respond to your requests for information, to attend to your requests and to respond to your queries or doubts. If we receive your Curriculum Vitae, your personal inforation may form part of our databases in order to participate in our present and future selection processes.
– Legitimation: The user’s consent when requesting information from us via e-mail address or sending us their data and CV to participate in our selection processes.
– Conservation: Once your request is answered by e-mail, if it has not generated a new action. In the case of receiving your CV, your data may be kept for a maximum of one year for future selection processes.
Obligation to provide us with your personal data and consequences of not doing so.
The provision of personal data requires a minimum age of 14 years, or where appropriate, sufficient legal capacity to contract.
The personal data requested are necessary to process your requests, register you as a user and/or provide you with the services you may contract, so if you do not provide them to us, we will not be able to attend to you correctly or provide you with the service you have requested.
In any case, we reserve the right to decide whether or not to include your personal data and other information in our databases.
4 – RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA.
Your details are confidential and will not be passed on to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
5 – RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
Any person can withdraw their consent at any time, when it has been given for the processing of their data. In no case, the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract or the relations generated previously.
You may also exercise the following rights:
– Request access to or rectification of your personal data when they are inaccurate.
– Request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
– Request the limitation of its processing in certain circumstances.
– Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
– Request the portability of data in the cases provided for in the regulations.
– Other rights recognised in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights: By means of a letter addressed to the person in charge at our postal or electronic address (indicated in section A), indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right you wish to exercise and with respect to which personal data.
In the event of disagreement with the company regarding the processing of your data, you may file a complaint with the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es)
6 – SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
With the aim of safeguarding the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have taken all technical and organizational measures necessary to ensure the security of personal data supplied from alteration, loss and unauthorized access or processing.
7 – UPDATING OF YOUR DATA
It is important that in order for us to keep your personal data up to date, you inform us whenever there has been any change in them, otherwise, we are not responsible for the veracity of them.
8 – RESPONSIBILITIES
By making this website available to the user, we wish to offer a quality service, using maximum diligence in the provision of the same, as well as in the technological means used. However, we will not be liable for the presence of viruses or other elements that may in any way damage the user’s computer system.
We do not guarantee that the availability of the service will be continuous and uninterrupted.
The USER is prohibited any type of action on our portal that causes an excessive overload of operation to our computer systems, as well as the introduction of viruses, or installation of robots, or software that alters the normal operation of our website, or ultimately can cause damage to our computer systems.
The USER assumes full responsibility for the use of our website.
The USER acknowledges that he has understood all the information regarding the conditions of the use of our portal, and recognizes that they are sufficient for the exclusion of the possible errors in them, and therefore, accepts them integrally and expressly.
INFORMATION DATA PROTECTION ONLYDETAILS, S.L.
– Purposes: Respond to your requests and send you commercial information about our products and services, including by e-mail.
– Legitimation: Consent of the interested party.
– Recipients: No transfer of data is envisaged.
– Rights: You can withdraw your consent at any time, as well as access, rectify, delete your data and other rights at firstname.lastname@example.org.
☐ I agree to receive commercial information, including by e-mail.